WAR part 1

There was a peaceful kingdom called Lucky with only five wars they were with:

• The Australians 
  • The US
  • The Scottish
  • The Englanders
  • The Egyptians.

After that, it was a peaceful place to live when the wars happened to the kingdom double the times of warriors came to attack they all die with harmony and a lot of sadness Lucky had all their warriors survived in the complicated battle, of roughness, luck and a lot of power.

The Kingdom was:

• rich
  • happy
  • fair with a lot of harmonies 
  • intelligence  
  • lots of power

and it always stays like that forever and ever.

This is just the beginning of the tiny bit of history, well anyway forget about that.

Hi, my name is Bob, I am a teenager I am planning to be the king (even though I was the king’s son), but that was my ambition since I was little, well at least I am the king’s son. Being the son of him was not easy, because of everyone usually coming to me and asking help instead of asking dad, it feels like a chore.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  1.   In the kingdom, I live only a very few people know me                                                                                                                                                                                          2. I hate it like that

3. lots of people want me and my families richness

So that is why I moved into a country.